- Tournaments have their own form of rewards in the shape of tournament and runner up crates.
- On occasion, tournament & runners up crates may include exclusive, limited edition cosmetics and permanent unlocks which will be unavailable once the tournament is over.
- Tournament & runners up chests cannot be purchased, traded or sold.
- Tournament crates are rewarded to the top player within the tournament.
- Runners up crates are rewarded for position 2 and 3 within a tournament.
- As well as custom, player controlled tournaments, Gumbug will also hold seasonal/ event specific tournaments.
- Gumbug tournaments will reward players with much rarer and exclusive items than found elsewhere, though it will often require much, much higher player skill.
- Official tournaments will be advertised via social media prior to the event (Facebook, Twitter, Forum) and livestreamed on broadcasting platforms (Twitch, Mobcrush, Youtube).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.