- Special moves are abilities which require the special bar to be entirely filled before they can be used.
- Special moves are universal - they can be used by any and every character.
- Special moves ARE blockable.
- If a special move is interrupted, the special move cutscene will not trigger.
- Also, much alike any other move, the opponent will receive no damage
- In order to use a special move, players must first fill their special bar.
- Every time the player successfully lands a move, their special bar is slightly filled.
- The special bar is present within all combat scenarios.
- The player's special bar is always anchored to the left of the screen, whereas their opponents is consistently anchored to the right.
Filling the special bar
- The special bar is a small metre underneath the player's health bar which fills up as the player lands moves on their opponent.
- To fill up the players special bar, the user must simply land attack moves against their opponent(s).
- Both the player and opponents special bar are visible to both players at all times allowing for strategical preparations; both players will know once a player/ AI has a special move available.
Using a special move
- Once the special bar is full, it will begin to glitter signalling that the player’s special is ready.
- Once a special move has been used, the special move will be reset, ready to be refilled once again.
- There are currently 5 special moves within Smash Supreme.
- Currently, all special moves are unlocked upon the completion of the tutorial, though as special moves are later added they will require unlocking.
- Special moves will later be unlocked via crates.
|Icon||Move Name||Description||How to Obtain||Rarity|
|Mega Fireball||Fire a huge flaming ball at your opponent for tons of damage!||Unlocked after tutorial competition.|
|Mega Punch||Charge at your opponent with a flurry of punches and knock them away with one final blow!||Unlocked after tutorial competition.|
|Doppleganger||Team up with yourself to deal double the damage for a short time.||Obtained within crates.|
|Mega Counter||Block any of your opponent's attacks and counter them with a mega attack!Activate and time your block at the right moment to counter your opponent's attacks with a mega move...TWICE!||Obtained within crates.|
|HealBot||Once activated, HealBot will send jolts of health your way for a short period of time.||Obtained within crates.|