- Smash Supreme requires a stable network connection in order to be played, a good connection is recommended to prevent disconnection and in game lag.
- If a player happens to disconnect, they have approx. 30 seconds to reconnect to the game before the player has officially disconnected, deeming the battle in progress a loss.
- If a player is unable to connect to to a game in progress within 30 seconds, the player automatically forfeits resulting in a win for the opponent.
- If the match in progress happened to be a ranked 1v1 or 2v2 battle, the user not only loses the match, but they also lose a star towards their rank progression.
- Players are advised to ensure that they have a stable 4G/ WIFI signal before starting a Smash Supreme session.
- Reconnection is automatic and requires no user input once a stable connection has been reestablished.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.