- When a player first completes the tutorial, the player account created will be awarded with a player level.
- Levelling is a very important method of player progression within the game - players will be rewarded for gaining these levels.
- With each player level gained, the user gains a permanent small chunk of extra HP (health)!
- Player levelling is separate from player rank.
- Any player XP received through combat and/ or other means is always account bound.
- Player XP cannot be shared nor traded.
Gaining Player XP Edit
- Once a player wins a battle they will receive player XP (experience points) towards their player level.
- Player XP can be gained by winning battles and participating in Tournaments.
- Players can also receive bonus player XP within certain in-game chests.
Level Progression Edit
- As the player increases in level, their health will permanently increase.
- Due to player level being separate from player rank, health will not increase and/ or decrease alongside player rank.
- Similarly to upgrading moves and the quantity of moves required to upgrade these moves, the amount of XP required to level up the player increases as the player level rises.
- Player health in accordance to player level are as follows:
||XP to next Level
- Once a player gains a level, they will be rewarded for their progress and efforts within the game.
- Certain level milestones will reward the player with a standardised reward that every player gains at that level, others are controlled via luck and drop chance.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.