- Once a brawler's life reaches zero, the brawler has been defeated resulting in them being knocked out (KO'd) and losing the current round.
- Brawlers cannot retry a round after a knockout - results are permanent.
- Once a brawler has been knocked out, the round and/ or battle (if all remaining rounds have been completed) is over and the user will be redirected to the Main Menu.
- Players must ensure that they use defensive moves and damage prevention strategies to ensure that they do not become knocked out!
- Upon being losing a battle, the user will not only be humiliated, but also lose a star towards their next rank.
- Unlike consecutive wins, consecutive losses do not result in increased star reduction.
- Player and opponent health is displayed via the green bars at the top left and right of the screen.
- The player's life is always on the left whereas the opponents life is always on the right.
- Brawler health will drop whenever an opponent lands a hit on another character.
- Each move within the game has their own damage values which will take different amounts of life from a brawler when successfully landed.
- Moves can be upgraded to make them stronger - resulting in a greater health loss for the opponent.
- There are moves such as Heal Bot which can be used to heal the player (over time) during battles.
- Players can also use Block to prevent loss of life.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.