- Within the Dojo, players can customise and edit custom decks for use in battle.
- Decks are made up of a variety of different moves which vary in both level and rarity - players can upgrade moves to make them much stronger in battle, resulting in a stronger overall deck.
- A different compilation of moves will result in different in game strategies - players can swap and change moves to suit their play style.
- The Dojo can be accessed via the Main Menu at any time once the tutorial has been completed as long as the player is not currently queued or in a match of any kind.
- Decks are core to the Smash Supreme battle system, the Dojo allows players to modify the decks to suit their strategies and play style.
Building a Custom Deck
Adding & Removing Moves From a Custom Deck
- To compete in a battle of any game type, players will be required to have a selection of moves (8) at their disposal to defend against enemy attacks and battle to victory.
- When the player first starts the game they will have 3 preset decks ready for them to practice with until they decide to overwrite the preset decks customise their own.
- All decks can be edited and/ or upgraded within the Dojo at any time whilst the player is not participating in nor queued for a battle.
- To add a move to a deck, users must find their desired move from the Dojo before simply taping the move and selecting the use option as shown below:
- To remove a move from a players active deck, the user must simply select another move to replace it, and select the "use" option.
Deck Building Tips & Tricks
- Decks can be made stronger by upgrading moves.
- The strongest decks will have a collection of Legendary and Epic moves (rarity) - all fully upgraded.
- Training is a game space within Smash Supreme which allows you to practice new and/ or existing decks in a safe environment.
- Training is unlocked as soon as the Tutorial has been completed.
- All opponents within Training are AI NPCS.
- Fight results within Training have little - no consequences.
- Rewards and ELO are not effected by fight results.