- Decks are a mechanic within Smash Supreme which separates character moves into smaller, more specialised groups.
- Moves within an active deck will be the only moves accessible within battle.
- In order to access more/ other moves in battle, players must first change their active deck.
- Changing which decks are active can only be done whilst the player is not currently active within a game mode.
- Decks are character bound and so change depending on the active character.
- Each character has a total of 1 available changeable deck featuring a number of neutral and class specific moves to suit each player's play style and overall preference.
- Decks can be edited within the dojo at any time as long as the user is not active in an active game mode.
- Each deck can have up to 8 moves.
- In order to change the active deck, the player must simply tap on the desired character icon in the deck editor menu (accessible through the main menu).
- Changing active decks in turn results in a change in active character.
- Players can swap and change decks at any point through the Main Menu.
- Decks cannot be directly upgraded.
- In order to make decks stronger, players will need to upgrade moves by selecting them from within the Dojo.
- The higher the average move level - the stronger the deck.
- Furthermore, move rarity should also be taken into consideration when referring to deck strength.
- More information regarding move upgrades can be found within the upgrading moves page.