- There are several different features within Smash Supreme which enable user customisation for a much more personalised experience.
- Customisation items come in a variety of different rarities and appearances.
There are two different customisation types within Smash Supreme;
- Cosmetic customisations refer to all obtainable items within the game which can be applied to a move/ character.
- Non-cosmetic (also referred to as permanent unlocks) include anything which when unlocked, is available to interact with and is integrated into the users game account.
How to Acquire Customisations
- Both cosmetic and non-cosmetic customisations can be acquired via crates obtained by achieving in game accomplishments or alternatively, purchased via the in game shop.
- Seasonal customisations may also be purchased through the in game shop for a limited time.
- Seasonal customisations are more expensive than the crates they are available in as the one time customisation purchases are a guaranteed unlock.