- Reward crates are a form of reward obtainable within Smash Supreme containing a variety of different types of loot such as cosmetic loot (skins, dyes, fighter equipment) and permanent loot (brawlers, moves).
- Battles won within training and/ or guild matches are not rewarded with crates.
- One crate is rewarded every time the player wins a battle.
- A victory crate is rewarded every time the player wins 10 battles within PvP game modes.
- Once training has completed (every x mins) the player is rewarded with a training crate.
- Crates can be also purchased from the in-game shop via microtransactions.
- Each crate type has it's own timer; players will be unable to obtain the loot until the crate duration has passed.
- Players can speed up the crate timer by using gems to complete the duration early.
- The closer the duration is to competition, the cheaper it will be to end it early.
Crate Types Edit
- There are a variety of different crates obtainable within Smash Supreme, each with different chances of giving loot of differing rarity!
|Smash Supreme Crate Rewards|
|Crate Type||Price (If Applicable)||Timer Duration|
|Jumbo Crate||250 Gems|
|Legendary Crate||350 Gems|
|Incredible Crate||1700 Gems|
Victory Crate Edit
- A Victory Crate is rewarded to players once they have won a total of 10 PvP battles.
- Victory Crates are limited to one per day, once a victory crate has been opened it will begin a 24 hour cooldown.
- Victory Crates can be found within the Main Menu.
Training Crate Edit
- Unlike the Victory Crate, the training crate requires nothing from the player and instead appears every x time.
- Training Crates can be found within the Main Menu.
- If a reward crate contains an item/ items that is already within the player's collection, the player will instead be rewarded with gold.
- There is the possibility for seasonal and event specific reward crates entering the game within a later patches.