- There are a variety of ways users can communicate with each other within the world of Smash Supreme to aid strategic play and a sense of community.
- Chat can be accessed via the speech bubble shown above; where the speech bubble is visible a form of communication is available.
In-Game Chat Edit
- Text chat is available within Smash Supreme during certain scenarios, those instances are as follows:
- Emojis are another way, much like chat, players can communicate with their opponent and/ or other team members.
- Due to the speed of PvP battles, Emojis are a fast, fun and effective way of communicating with another player.
- Users can have up to 4 usable emojis at one time, these can be swapped and changed around in the customise page accessible on the main menu.
- Extra emojis (a method of communication) can be gained through the opening of crates within
Emoji List Edit
Available without an unlock?
|How to unlock?|
Customising Active Emojis Edit
Guild Communication Edit
- With the formation of guilds, groups of players are able to discuss strategies, moves and planned battles in a private space.
- Within the guild chat, players can talk via instant messaging as well as posting emojis.
- Players must first join a guild before they are able to view any guild communications.
Broadcasting Chat Edit
- Similarly to other video game broadcasting platforms such as Twitch.TV, Mobcrush and YouTube, users watching broadcasts through Smash Supreme will be able to communicate with one another via the on-screen broadcasting chat.
- Smash Supreme's broadcasting chat is in a separate instance to other broadcasting platforms and therefor viewing the game using this system means users CANNOT communicate with viewers from other broadcasting platforms.
- Broadcasting can be hidden and made visible again at any time during a broadcast via the arrow toggle on the left hand side of the screen.
Special Emojis Edit
- Special Emojis can be purchased using gems or opened in crates
- Special Emojis can only be used during a broadcast by a viewer watching the broadcast via the mobile Smash Supreme application.
- Everyone viewing the stream will able to see special emojis regardless of the platform they are viewing the battle on.