- When a player enters into combat against either another player or AI, they enter what is referred to as a battle.
- Each battle is made up of 3 rounds.
- Rounds are individual fight sequences that make up a battle.
- Once either the player or their opponent has been KO'd, the current round is over.
- In order to win a battle - the player must win the majority (2 or 3 out of 3) of rounds against their opponent.
- Once a battle has been won, the user will gain a star to help them progress among their rank as well as rewards suitable for their skill level and current game mode.
- Each round has an 80 second timer.
- If a brawler is not KO'd by the time the timer reaches zero, the round will result in a draw.
Victory Conditions Edit
- In order to win a battle, the player must defeat (knockout) their opponent in at least 2 rounds.
- Battle victory results in a 1x star towards the players next rank.
- If the battle victory is consecutive, the player will instead gain 2x stars.
- No more than 2x stars can be gained from a single battle.
- Only 1x star can ever be lost at one time.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.